For specialist refurbishment or new build projects Teal bring together professional project management with qualified, experienced and skilled installation teams to deliver complete, on-time and in budget.
For specialist refurbishment or new build projects Teal bring together professional project management with qualified, experienced and skilled in-house installation teams to deliver complete, on-time and in budget.
From the outset we assign a dedicated team to manage all aspects of a new contract. The implementation phase is swift and fluid and many of our processes begin to run concurrently – project management, ordering, manufacturing, delivery scheduling and installation. We work collaboratively, supporting you every step of the way to ensure that we deliver your project to your exact requirements, meeting your timescales, budgets and acting as an extension of your team. Communication and collaboration are two key elements to the way that we manage contracts.
Your team will be led by a highly experienced Account Manager and Senior Project Manager who both understand your objectives and requirements and who will work with you to offer advice, guidance and support, ensuring the project exceeds your expectations and is a success.
To achieve this we will put a plan in place which covers the entire process from product selection, finishes and fabric selection, ordering, installation and delivery, after sales care and support. The plan covers all key contractual milestones and agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
The team that we assign to your project will have all been selected and identified for their extensive experience and they will manage all aspects of the project.
- Assistance with design, space planning and scheme image including colour boards and full colour scheduling for furniture and furnishings
- Strategic Planning approach with full project breakdown and planning
- Product Specifications with fully costed proposals
- Regular Project Meetings with key stakeholders and on site with principals, architects and interior designers
- Working with other contractors/trades for site installation and project management for a seamless process
- Comprehensive on site installation management with site surveys, developing risk management processes and mitigating actions
- Full Turnkey Solution offered – Furniture, soft furnishings, lighting, pictures, kitchen accessories, bedding, towels, curtains and blinds and small electrical items
- Full delivery and installation service leaving you a building ready to open and run
- Removal and recycling of old furniture/packaging using our own in-house Environment Agency approved recycling facility
- Storage capability – should project plans change
- Consistent after sales care and support
Teal HealthCare equipped the new Centre for Rare Diseases at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.Read
Teal Furniture helps to deliver a safe & therapeutic environment at Manannan Court Mental Health Unit, Isle of Man.Read
Teal delivers 'end to end' turnkey solution at Pennaf Extra Care schemes, independent living with access to care for the elderly. Care home, nursing home and residential furniture.Read
CAAC01X - Accent bedside cabinet with 3 drawers
Accent is designed for medium and high risk security environments.
Shaped cutout handles, piano hinges, and security screws as standard.
PSAP02 Apollo patient chair with high back and drop arms.
Apollo is an aesthetically designed patient chair range with curved arms for a modern aesthetic.
NMAT2 - Nautilus 4'6" Double Mattress.
Nautilus is a water resistant, breathable and anti-fungal mattress.
LSVI02M Vista mid back armchair with upholstered arm and no handgrips.
Enhanced mental health specification for use in medium secure environments.
Vista is a versatile chair with a stylish show wood frame and a waterfall seat, developed for multi-environment use in healthcare, care homes, mental health and challenging environments.