- Integral skin Medipur™ with soft, compressible centre and an outer impermeable surface
- Durable, easy clean, non-porous, scratch resistant
- Soft, tactile feel with textured surface
- Housekeeping wheels as standard
- Assists Infection control: comprises only five parts - no fabric joins or stitching, chair frame encased in Medipur™ – eliminates surfaces around the sides and under the chair that normally trap dust and dirt. Smooth underside – no frame or webbing
- Dual pressure relieving capability - contoured seat/back replicates the shape of the body, the Medipur™ compressing to offer continuous postural support. Pressure sensitive seat with sprung internal frame relieves pressure on the sacral area
- Sacral gap for cleaning/ lifting access
- 160 kg (25 stone) maximum load
- Tested to BS EN15373:2007 for strength, durability and safety
- Medipur™ PU seat and back construction
- Height adjustment glides and/or wheels
- Additional high risk pressure relief cushion
- 4 colour options: Blue, Navy, Mint, Mulberry
- Flame retardant to BS5852 Crib 5
- Medipur™ with antibacterial finish. Medipur™ contains an additive which provides continuous anti-bacterial and anti-fungal protection against over 50 common organisms such as MRSA, e.coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Pseudomonas, and Aspergillus Niger.
- PSSA02 - High back chair with arms
“At the heart of the product there is a system of highly intelligent, yet simple components, which meet the diverse requirements of both patients and healthcare professionals”
Salus blends unique understated design with a class leading and distinctive aesthetic that truly reflects the company ethos of innovation.
With an award winning design background and an academic foundation at the Royal College of Art, Wallace gets right inside the product and in the development process works through every fitting and fixing.